Yes, my name really is Amethyst Greye and has been since birth; before, actually.
Now that we've gotten that out of the way, here are some other significant things about me:
- I've got three young sons and they are all very pretty because their dad, AKA my firefighter husband, gave them gorgeous eyes with lashes that go on for miles.
- I'm turning thirty-one on Valentine's Day this year, but no one believes it, least of all me.
- I have a pin that says, "If the house burns down, remember your priorities; save my books". I'm not even kidding.
- I'm a little darker than you'd think upon meeting me. I mean in personality. In skin tone I resemble Casper.
- I love being there for young people who just really need someone older to ask about the tough stuff. I can't stress this enough.
Oh, and did I mention I'm a writer? I am indeed, a writer. To read the first chapter of the first novel, Silver*, in the Dionadir trilogy, just follow this yellow brick road here . . .