I'm really cold 'cause I ate some ice cream.

. . . and other truths.

This week:

My favorite came to visit. He left before I wanted to kill him 'cause he's cool like that.
My least favorite 'aunt' is also visiting. Urgh.
I mentally plotted my next scene.
I cried in church . . . again (there is just something about that place).
I went to a bookstore and bought Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Peter and the Starcatchers, Fade, The Hunger Games, A Hat Full of Sky, Graceling, and I already had Catching Fire, because I'm a ninny and accidentally bought it before the first book.

2 comments:



Denise said...

I could have loaned you the zombie one and Hat Full of Sky.

AmethystGreye said...

Except then I wouldn't OWN them . . . and your arms aren't that long. They're all nice and proportionate.

Post a Comment