The Weekness of Me

Personal Note: Uh . . . every time I fall in love with a product the makers of said product discontinue it. It's like I have a gremlin hiding in my bed that calls up manufacturers and tells them what variety of things I'm lovin'.

So, in the world of insane schedules I'm a bit of a lone adult again and apparently I am big on the puns and/or other wordplay with chapter titles this go around. So far in Golden we have:

  • Chapter One: Bad Dream Believer
  • Chapter Two: Floorplay
  • Chapter Three: Fake-n-Shake

I'm getting a little goofy, folks. And I think I'm going to keep tripping over myself until I write something more of a traditional outline, because while knowing what's going to happen, and even why it happens, is cool and all, knowing how it happens? Turns out it's at least a little important. And I need some sort of Amethystian brain chart to keep that all in place, because right now the cranium keeps splitting itself up all over the place for fear of losing some fun fact here or there.

FUN FACTS ARE NO FUN IF THEY EXPLODE YOUR BRAIN.

*mutters* Frackin' organization . . .

0 comments:



Post a Comment